What We Do

This is a repository of random mind-vomit. It's a place where we store information that others might find interesting, informative, offensive, crude, mean, etc etc. I'll be recruiting bloggers later on, and if you're interested feel free to contact me via IRC.

I am an avid supporter of Anonymous and what they are doing against the CoS (Cult of Scientology) and will frequently reference key points of interests.

Global Protests

Next One: June 14th, 2008

"Since our campaign began, Anonymous has uncovered or brought into the public eye hundreds of illegal actions, fraudulent activities, and human rights violations perpetrated by the Church of Scientology."

Monk: Mr. Monk Joins a Cult

Anyone else think this episode is a close depiction of the Cult of Scientology? I started watching this episode and some of the smallest hints in there are so incredibly obvious. From the street-side "Personality Tests" to "Psychiatry is evil" and the "devil rags" - watch the episode and tell me what you think.

Starts off rather slow, but it picks up and you'll see the similarities. I'm a Monk fan, and if this episode really is a spin-off of the CoS... well, props to them. Seriously.
If it's true, I'd say it was pretty damn funny. Now if only we can get something like this with Law and Order: SVU - I'd be creaming in my panties right about now.

Oh yeah, Howie Mandel stars the the cult-leader. Ahh, Howie. How much I loved thee in Bobby's World. Remember that show? The close equivalent to Calvin and Hobbes Cartoon? Yeah, those were the days.


Watch the full episode of Monk here: http://www.hulu.com

2 comments:

  1. DNAnon said...
     

    There was actually a recent Law and Order (not SVU) episode based on Scientology called Bogeyman. It aired April 30th.

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    Sweet! Love it.

    I want to go see if I can torrent it, or something.

Post a Comment